What are Common Symptoms of STD's?
1. Bumps, sores, or warts near the mouth, anus, penis, or vagina.
2. Swelling or redness near the penis or vagina.
3. Skin rash.
4. Painful urination.
5. Weight loss, loose stools, night sweats.
6. Aches, pains, fever, and chills.
7. Yellowing of the skin (jaundice).
8. Discharge from the penis or vagina. Vaginal discharge may have an odor.
9. Bleeding from the vagina other than during a monthly period.
10. Painful sex.
11. Severe itching near the penis or vagina.